July 9, 2021
The Office Administrator facilitates the efficient operations of the assigned business unit or department by reliably performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Answer and transfer phone calls, screening when necessary
- Welcome and direct visitor and clients
- Maintain filing systems as assigned
- Retrieve information as requested from records, email, and other related documents; prepare written summaries of data when needed
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions
- Coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments for executives
- Prepare agendas and schedule meetings
- Record and distribute minutes or other records for meetings
- Maintain office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Maintain a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Ability to work independently
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.