Software Developer (Suncoast)
February 8, 2021
Complia Health has 25+ years of experience making home health and hospice operations run more efficiently and drive higher revenues in this highly competitive space. When our software is in place, the quality of health care experience delivered improves for caregivers and their clients.
We strive to enable our customers’ success and it is people like you that make it possible; people who look at problems differently, people who understand the challenges of information systems and people who are passionate about what they do. Our company is growing, and some very exciting things lie ahead for us this year–we hope you can join us.
We are looking for a strong C# developer to join our Suncoast team! As a Software Developer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications. In addition, you will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company’s platform technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to end users
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in C#, Windows Forms
- Experience with the .NET Framework, Visual Studio, and TFS/Visual Studio Team Services.
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Familiarity with Relational Databases
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Openedge (Progress) database and development
- Experience with SNOMED, C-CDA , FHIR
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.